December 18, 2018

Pinspiration: Music Sheet Trees

Tis the season to have lots of Christmas trees around my home. Big, small and everything in between! It's one of my favorite items to try and make as well. There are so many fun cute ways to make a Christmas tree! So today, I'm making this one:

Here
Here's what you'll need, so you can make this too:
Sheets of Music (here or you can print an image from Google)
dowels (here or here <~currently on sale!)
Base (here or here)
Total cost: $13.77


First thing I did was draw a triangle on the back of the sheet of music. I did it on the back in case I don't cut straight or didn't trace the line straight. I'm making three trees, so I did this three times. Then I cut the triangle out.

Folding the triangles
Once the tress were cut, I folded each sheet of paper, like an accordion.


Yes, I used a thumb tack to poke the hole in each fold of the trees. Once I knew they were lined up, I used a pen to make the whole big enough for the dowel to fit.


Once the tree was on the dowel, I used hot glue to glue it to the base. Then I put a star sticker on the top and some mini presents under the tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment