February 22, 2017

Wedding Tips: Bridal Shower Ideas

Last week I talked about fun ways to include your guests more for a Bridal Shower (here). This week I actually want to take a step back and talk about decorations. My mom and sister are planning my shower, so I don't know a whole lot about what their doing, but they have asked me about basic things and are running with it.

When we started planning, I found some really cute ideas for all different themes.


Mimosa Bar:
Set up a table near the buffet (or gift table) with bottles of champagne or Prosecco with bottles of orange juice, cranberry juice, etc and bowls of fruits.


Umbrella Shower:
Look at this adorable Umbrella!! All you need is a clear umbrella, chains of clear beads, chain of flowers.


Tea Set Centerpieces:
On each table put on tea pot, and 4-5 tea cups. In the Tea Pot put some flowers and in each cup, fill with water and a tea light.


Chalk board count down:
A chalk board with how many days left til Wedding day!


Of course every person has their own style and own version of what a wonderful Bridal Shower can be, but here are a few ideas I've found while planning my own with my mom.

*All ideas and images were found on Pinterest

3 comments: