December 17, 2018

Black Lace Dress

I love dressing up for the holidays. I'm pretty sure I mention this every year, but it's true! I actually really love dressing up in general, but for the most part, the holidays are really the only chance I get. So of course, I was really excited to be able to wear this black lace dress for the holidays!


As I've also mentioned before, I love the color combination of black and red. I really think it's a sharp contrast that totally compliments each other. Don't you just love when that happens? So naturally I wore red lip stick to compliment the all black dress. I thought about adding a red clutch or nail polish too, but I didn't want it to be too much.


I actually ended up wearing my black closed toe heels, but I clearly forgot to add them for these pics! But again, the simplicity of the all black was really what I was going for. To finish the look, I added these rounded silver drop earrings to give it a little shine, but not distract. Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment