December 21, 2018

A Year in Review: 2018

2018 has been a truly amazing year. My sister got married, Ben and I were able to travel near and far from home, and I turned 30! Here are some cute pictures I actually remembered to take this year:

Our Disney World/Universal Studios trip for our 1st Wedding Anniversary/10 years together





Summer Adventures:

Visiting the Isabelle Stewart Gardener Museum in Boston
ISG Museum in Boston, MA


Phantom Gourmet Beer & Wine Festivel
PG B&W Festival with my girls


Red Sox game with Ben
Red Sox game


My sister's Bachelorette party in NH
















Our adventure to Connecticut:

OEC Brewery
OEC Brewery
Seriously amazing Breakfast!
Two Roads Brewery
"Here's to taking the road lass traveled" Two Roads Brewery



Stony Creek Brewery
The view from Stony Creek Brewery

Stony Creek Brewery


Our trip to Vermont:

Lunch one day at Misery Loves Co.
Visiting the Flavor Cemetery at Ben & Jerry's 

Visiting Ben & Jerry's


Fall adventures:


Visiting the Cemetery in Hocus Pocus!
Visiting the Cemetery in Hocus Pocus!


Spooky Salem
Spooky Salem


My Favorite Murder Live show!
The only picture from Friendsgiving this year






My sister's Wedding Day:

 



And there were so many other moments that weren't captured in a picture. So grateful for such fun amazing adventures and milestones. I cannot wait to see what 2019 has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment