September 04, 2017

Navy Peplum Tank

For one reason or another, this tank reminds me of this pink tank (here). They don’t even look alike, and yet the shapes are very similar. Maybe that’s why, or maybe I bought them the same day and they have some sort of weird connection that way? Who knows! Regardless, it’s super comfy and cute. Like the pink tank, it’s a simple top that I have many options to pair with it. But again, I tend to go for the simplest.


I love to wear my white denim with them, to balance out the dark of the navy. And if it’s a little chilly, I’ll add my light denim jacket, again to tone down the dark of the navy, but not wash myself out with more white. I also like to switch between wearing long tassel necklaces or tassel earrings. But because of the little peplum details, I tend to lean more towards the tassel necklace. And my tan and white flat sandals.


No comments:

Post a Comment