August 24, 2017

Light Pink Tank

Sometimes the simplest tops make the best outfits. I think because I like colors and patterns so much I forget that simple and understated can make as much, if not more of an impact. This pink tank is definitely one of those tops! The color is light and there aren’t any crazy lines or patterns on it. But there is a little ruffle detail on the bottom, which adds a tiny bit of flare! (Cuz let’s be honest, I couldn’t go that simple!)

Since it’s so simple, could pair it with really anything. Ironically I really like wearing it with a pair of dark jeans. Sometimes I’ll wear a tassel necklace or another longer chain that I have. Or if I don’t want to wear a necklace, I’ll pair it with a tassel or dangle earring. In these pics I chose to wear it with my marble and gold necklace and no earrings. I also paired it with my gold sandals. 



No comments:

Post a Comment