December 22, 2017

Merry Christmas

Christmas is finally here (on Monday)! I can't believe another whole year has come and gone! I will recap my year next Friday, but I wanted to take a minute to thank you all for following me. I appreciate the support and love I get from all of you, and can't wait to get started on next year. 

For B and I, this year will be a little different than it has been in the past. We are travelling to South Carolina to see my parents and brother. It will be the first Christmas that we won't be in Massachusetts. And it's the first year B won't see his parents on Christmas eve or day. It's definitely going to be strange, but it should be really fun. 

Well, I wanted to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas! And/or (even though I'm a little late) a very Happy Hanukkah! 


4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what the new year bring to your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Sandy too! :)

      Delete