December 31, 2018

Gold Skirt, Black Lace Tee

I love the way a midi-pleated skirt looks. It's very feminine and classic, and there are a ton of ways to make it look very modern. Since I'm not super tall, I also try to keep in mind what shoes I'm wearing. Which is why pairing it with these sandal heels (yes, even in the winter) is my favorite option. To be totally honest, I will probably only wear this for holiday parties, and don't plan on being outside longer than it would take me to get from my car to back inside.


I love to wear this skirt with this lace crop top. Since it's a gold, sparkly skirt, why not get super dressed up in it? I definitely feel fancy! :) To finish off my look, I've added this statement necklace and dangle earring (I know, not something I do very often!).



Such a cute outfit to bring in the New Year! I hope you and yours have a happy and safe New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment