December 03, 2018

Brown and Blue Stripes

Since this time of year is so cold, one thing I tend to gravitate to are bulky sweaters to keep me warm. I'll pretty much be cold from now until May! (ha!) While this sweater isn't actually as warm as I thought it would be, it's super comfy and that's pretty much a win.


I normally wear it my super dark denim since the navy in the sweater is pretty close to the shade of jeans. Sometimes I add my caramel booties, but today I added my grey booties. Since it's a pretty wide sweater, so I don't like to add jewelry. Simple and comfy!


Now that I know how thin it truly is, I will try to find ways to layer it so I can keep wearing it the colder it gets. Maybe I'll add a tee underneath, or a chunky scarf. Stayed tuned for what I decide!


No comments:

Post a Comment