December 06, 2018

Tan Pull Over Sweater

I own a LOT of black and grey sweaters. During Spring and Summer, and even Fall, I live in bright colors and patterns. But once it's super cold out and I don't want to leave bed, I basically only wear all black or grey. I do have a few colors, but not many. Maybe it's my mood reflecting the weather? Who knows.

Anyway, this sweater is a color that I actually have a couple of in my closet. The ones I have are a bit older and I don't wear them much, but I really love this color. When I found this sweater, I realized it was an opportunity to update the sweaters I currently have.


I love pairing it with my super dark denim, since the sweater is a little lighter. It's a pretty casual outfit, so I don't get too crazy with jewelry or accessories. Sometimes I wear a simple chain necklace and others I just wear small stud earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment