November 29, 2018

Red Ruffles

I've fallen in love with sweaters with bell sleeves, but recently I saw a co-worker wearing a sweater with ruffle sleeves and I loved it! It's like the next level of bell sleeves.



I tend to wear red with black. I guess I really love the combination. But because I wear it so often together, I figured I'd change it up and wear my super dark denim (which I realize now is not totally obvious in these pictures). I, of course, still wore my black booties.


I'm not going to lie, I feel pretty fancy in this sweater because of the sleeves, so I added this statement necklace. I didn't add any earrings today, but I think if I change my mind on this necklace, I may switch it up and wear dangley earrings instead. For now, I'm loving this look!


No comments:

Post a Comment