December 13, 2018

Velvet Tank and Black Skirt

I've worn this tank in many ways over the last year since I bought it. I originally bought it for a holiday outfit, but liked it so much, I wanted to wear it more. I did get pretty uncomfortable on the really hot days during the summer, but the cooler days were just perfect.


So as Thanksgiving got closer and I had to decide what to pack, this option went to the top of the list! I think it looks really cute with this simple black flare skirt. And of course, it's not super warm out, so I added tights and booties.


I also added this tan sweater because I really think adding a black sweater would have been too much black (is that possible? Ben says no.) I think the tan sweater worked really well with the color of the tank and the tan on my booties! How exciting when it all comes together like this! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment