October 16, 2018

Pinspiration: Ghost Bells

Darlings, Halloween season is officially here! The Pinspirations I have planned this month are all pretty simple (even more than normal, can you believe it?). After how busy I was this summer and seeing how little time I actually had, I knew I had to choose fast, cute and fun DIYs for the fall to get me back into them. While, yes, the wheat bundle did take a while, the next few will be quick and cute. Cuz who really has a lot of time?

The original post no longer exists, but here's the blog it's from

Here's what you'll need for today's Pinspo:
Wedding Tissue Bells (here or here)
White Tulle (here or here)
Either black felt or construction paper (herehere or here)
Glue

I first took out the my bells and opened them. I linked the bells above, but the taller funky one I actually got at Ikea a few years ago. I ended up not needing them for what I originally bought them for, so I figured why not make them into cute ghosts too?


I originally also planned on using tulle over my ghosts to make them look like the the Pinspo, but changed my mind last minute and decided not to use the tulle. This decision made the project time as a whole drop significantly.


I cut tear drop and oval shapes in the black felt. I have three ghosts in total, so I cut enough for two eyes and a mouth each. Then I took a hot glue gun and glued them on. And that's all. I thought in order to get some to lean like the Pinspiration, I 'd have to cut some of the bell. But because it's a bell, the center is a little bit longer than the rest. Causing it the lean naturally. Extra level of spooky and cute!

Don't they look like a group of friends leaning in for this picture?


No comments:

Post a Comment