October 18, 2018

Black and White Stripe Sweater

I really don't wear too many crop tops. This shouldn't be too surprising, since I am 30 after all. When I do wear them, though, it tends to be with higher waisted bottoms--which I also don't wear too much of (unless it's a skirt). Sometimes I'll find one that's really cute and I'll take a chance on it.


Well Target recently has had a TON of crop tops. So many of them are adorable, but I really can't wear them to work. But this crop top, wasn't too short, and I think because of the colors, I found a way to make it appropriate.

Because of the large black and white stripes, I decided to wear a black tank underneath, making my tank look like the next stripe. I also paired it with black jeans and booties to stick with the colors. I also added these round white earrings, to keep it from being too casual. It's a perfect lightweight sweater for these cooler days.

I've worn it a few times and I've added statement necklaces with some color or even color dangle earrings to add a little pop. But sometimes I like to keep it simple, like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment