October 01, 2018

Pink Stripes and Ripped Jeans

I have recently purged a TON of items from my closet. Styles that I had were either getting too worn, I don't fit into them or I just don't like them anymore. I was getting tired of pushing past the items that fell into these categories, so I finally pulled them out! (I am trying to sell some on Poshmark, so find me @Jracine8185 ). With less options in my closet, I had to go shopping, right? Hello, anyone?


Well, clearly I did. And I found so many cute things, that now I'm a little excited about Fall. This top was found at a recent Target trip. And let me say, it is SOO soft!! That's really the main reason why I picked it up. Then I tried it on and realized it has the really cute twist front on it making it a little cuter than a regular tee.


Since it's super casual, I wore it with a pair of destroyed denim and booties. I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of this top, this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment