September 27, 2018

Floral Blue Dress

I bought this dress back when I got this one. At the time it was still summer and way too hot to wear it. Now that the air has a little chill in it, I can definitely start wearing it! One really exciting thing about this dress when I first put it on, I felt like a boho/hippie princess. I don't often wear a boho style, so it's pretty exciting when I do.


The thing that really drew me to this dress were the sleeves. They're split open to the elbow, almost like a deconstructed bell sleeve (and we all know my obsession with bell sleeves). It's great for those fall days when it starts pretty cool, but then warms up a little as the day goes on. I also love the color and the flowers. It's still bright and fun, but with fall colors. And the belt, is actually a wrap belt, meaning there isn't a buckle. I'm still perfecting the warp, but I think I did pretty good today!


I also normally advise against wearing a skirt or dress length that shorten you (if you're an average or shorter), but I'm kinda loving this length. Since it's getting cooler out, it actually protects my legs a little more. And since it's a longer length, and I'm definitely not faking that I'm taller than I am, so I decided to wear my peep toe booties. Why not right?

No comments:

Post a Comment