October 22, 2018

Knot and Buttons

I have seen so many people with this top, I knew I needed it too. I'm not normally one to follow trends too closely, until I know it'll be worth spending some money on. Yes, I of course have fallen for some, but they tend to last for more than one season (bell sleeves anyone). I like investing in my clothes, knowing I be able to wear them for a few year.


I'm still not sure how long this trend will last, but I'm totally obsessed with this top. It's a little baggy, so it feels like a hug. It's lightweight, but long sleeves, so it's a perfect transitional top. And the color! It's sooo pretty!

Because it is a pretty causal top, I like to wear it with jeans. I really like it with these dark jeans, but I've also worn them with my lighter destroyed denim. Either way, I'm probably wearing these booties too (since they are my favorites). I think I'm going to get a lot of use out of this top this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment