August 09, 2018

Teal Floral Wrap Dress

Wrap dresses or tops look good on every body type. That is not bias, or an exaggeration. You can literally put one on any body type, and that person will look great. Much like everything else, though, it does come in and out of style. And right now, it's very in. I'm very glad because it really is a complimentary style, that I feel very comfortable in.


During a recent Target run, I found this adorable wrap dress, in a color I don't normally see a lot. I'm in the market for some new dresses, and I was drawn in by the color. Once I tried it on, I was hooked. Also, I don't have very many, if any, dresses with a little sleeve on them! I'm not going to lie, I was kinda excited about that too.

Because it's a fun color and pattern, I don't need to add too much jewelry or accessories. I love pairing it with these caramel sandals. And these fun pink tassel earrings are just enough flair to balance everything out. Can't wait to wear it a ton for the rest of the summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment