August 10, 2018

Bridal Shower Outfit Ideas

My sister is getting married in a couple of months, so naturally my Mom and I have planned the Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party. More on the actual parties later, but for now I wanted to give you all a couple ideas on what to wear as a guest. Last year, while planning my own wedding, I posted on a LOT of topics. But all from my prospective as the Bride planning it all. Now I'm a guest (MOH actually), and need to change my view. Last year for my Bridal Shower, I was in white. Obviously I'm not going to wear white to my sisters. So what do I wear?

Bridal Showers are the perfect excuse to dress up a little more than one typically would in your day to day. There are SO many cute options. Here are the few that I'm considering for my sister's Bridal Shower:



Here
Here
Here



Here
Here
Here




Here
Here
Here


No comments:

Post a Comment