April 23, 2018

Denim Ruffle Tee

Ruffles are so cute and flirty! And the longer they are available in stores, the more I love them. (See here and here). Hopefully the weather will continue to get nicer, because I’ve found cute ways to incorporate in my summer wardrobe. And I really can’t wait to wear this trend all summer long!


I tend to gravitate to more neutral colors that I can wear with almost anything when I’m buying something trendy (yes there are occasions when I break this rule, but rules are meant to be broken right?). I wouldn’t consider this anything too wild or safe, but the denim effect is SO cute! It’s a basic tee with a little flair…or ruffle ;)


Since it’s Spring (at least on the calendar), I want to wear lighter colors. I love my white jeans especially at this time, and despite how nervous I get wearing them. I seem to really gravitate to tops that (I believe) look really good with white jeans. This one is not different. And since adding these white slides to my shoe closet, every time I wear my white denim, I love to wear these. And to dress up this adorable tee, I added these round silver dangle earrings. So cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment