December 04, 2017

Black and White with Ruffles

Cheetah print is still the best neutral print. Personally I think it will always be. What does this mean? You can wear cheetah print (normally in browns or blacks) with almost anything and it will look great. Keep in mind though, ALMOST everything. Sometimes it can be taken a little too far.


For today's outfit, I paired this adorable black and white cheetah print top with my white jeans. And how cute are the ruffles?! Since the white top is black and white, I paired it with my white jeans to really draw attention back to the top. One thing that I have a hard time with is what to wear with my white jeans for shoes. I decided to wear my tan booties Black would have bee too dark against the white pants and I don't own white. Grey also would have looked good, but I don't own grey booties or heels, and I really like that extra bit of height with these.


Since the print and the ruffles make it a little dressy, I didn't want to add too many pieces of jewelry or accessories. So I opted to wear plain pearl studs. Simple and cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment