November 09, 2017

Grey Ruffles

Darlings! Have you seen Target's new clothing line "A New Day"?? Come on Target! Give my wallet a chance! Seriously though, I've always found things that I really love from Target, but it used to be more of a hunt. But now, EVERYTHING is adorable!! The one closest to me slowly brought in all the new clothes (thank you!), so I wasn't able to go completely crazy in one shop, but now they are completely stocked and my wallet is totally in trouble.


So the first item I bought of this new line was this adorable ruffle sweater. Ruffles are totally in this fall, and as soon as I saw it I knew this is how I can start to incorporate into my wardrobe. It's not over the top, but still enough.

Since it's a black marled, I like to pair it with colored jeans. But it also goes really well with blue jeans. Even though it is the same top, it does look a little different with each pair of pants I've worn it with. At the moment my fave way to wear it is with my green pants. Since the ruffles are the main focus of the top, I ruffles are minimal, I like to pair it with these green ball drop earrings. And to complete the look I add my black peep toe booties and faux leather jacket. So cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment