March 23, 2018

Spring Trends: Denim

I’m always on the hunt for new jeans. Since I can wear them to work I feel like I go thru them faster. Either that or I just get bored faster…the jury’s still out. The great thing about all the denim out now is that there are SO many styles to choose from!

My favorite type is a darker wash with no stitching on the back pocket (you can see them here, here and here). But I’m finding it harder and harder to find an affordable pair that meets this description. O and it has to have front pockets too! Why are there so many pairs out there without pockets?!

Anyways, here are my top styles that I’m thinking about trying:


Cropped

Here
Here
Here




Trendy

Here
Here
Here



Color

Here
Here
Here


2 comments:

  1. I like the floral embroidered ones a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too! I didn't think I was going to find a pair I liked, but those are cute!

    ReplyDelete