March 22, 2018

Denim Top and Black Jeans

I love my denim top. It’s so simple and really comfy. And since it’s denim, it’s a neutral, so it goes with pretty much everything! I haven’t had the courage to wear it yet with denim bottoms, but there are enough other options that I don’t think I’ll ever want to!


I’ve worn this denim top with my burgundy jeans, but recently I’ve been gravitating to my black jeans and booties. And since it’s still cold out, I also like to throw this grey sweater over it too. It’s a whole bunch of neutrals that really complement each other.


Since it’s so simple, I like to add some sparkle with this statement necklace. It also has grey in it, so it ties everything together nicely. But for days that I don’t want anything too big, I like to add my silver layered necklace.


No comments:

Post a Comment