March 26, 2018

Black and White Polka Dots & Ruffles

At this point in the year, I tend to gravitate to darker colors. I guess I’m reflecting the short days (even though Day Light Savings was 2 weeks ago) and darker weather. But sometimes, I feel brave and want to wear my white denim. Despite not wearing my white denim very much at this time of year, I actually have a few tops that work really well with them.


One of them being this sweater. Omg, I’m so excited about this top! I found it on a random stop at TJMaxx. As you can see, it’s black with white polka dots and the sleeves have these adorable ruffles! They’re so fun! One thing you can’t tell from the pictures though, is how soft it is! Holy molly, it’s soft! It is a lighter weight, so it’s perfect for the warmer-almost-spring days.


And I love wearing my white denim with it. It balances out the black, and draws some attention to the white, balancing out the whole look. And despite normally adding some sort of color to most outfits, I didn’t for this one. Instead I added some pearl studded earrings. Perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment