February 05, 2018

Purple Crushed Velvet

I love super soft things. I mean who doesn't? And as I've mentioned plenty of times, purple is my favorite color (all shades). When I found this sweater, I knew that even though it came in a few colors, that I would get it in the purple.


The one thing that made me a little nervous about this sweater is the fact that the front of the sweater is shorted than the back, or high-low. If the whole sweater or top is longer, so it covers my stomach than great. So the fact that this one kinda doesn't, was a big deal for me to buy it. I still get nervous every time I wear it. But I wear it with a longer tank under it and I feel better.


Once I figured out how to wear it without worrying too much, I threw on my dark jeans and black booties. Easy. But it felt really casual, so I added a chunky necklace, which is actually grey, white and gold, to really make me #fancy! Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment