February 08, 2018

Lavender Top & Turquoise Sweater

Lavender is my favorite color. I'm also really in love with fun necklines and crisscross/lace up tops. This top has both of those details. So even though I was innocently trying to walk through a department without looking at the merchandise, I saw this and all bets were off (how many times have you heard this story, amiright?). Sitting right next to it on the rack was this adorable open front sweater.


If I hadn't seen these two together on the rack, I probably never would have paired them together. But since the back of the sweater has a little lavender in it, it really works! I also have been pairing it with dark blue jeans in order to not overwhelm my look with too many colors. I tend to wear jeans as a neutral in most outfits, and this is no different. I also added my black ankle booties. Since there are so many cute little details, I didn't want to distract by adding any jewelry.


Hopefully these flowers are encouraging Spring to hurry up!

Not only does the back of the sweater have fun details in the back, so does the tee!

No comments:

Post a Comment