September 07, 2017

Purple Tank

If you don’t know by now, purple is my favorite color! Despite this, for some reason I really don’t own that much. Maybe I don’t want to overkill it? Who knows! Every once in a while, I do find a top or dress or whatever that I love and have to get. This was definitely one of those tops.


I love how lightweight and flowy it is. When it’s a super-hot day out, this is the type of tank I love to wear. Since it’s such a light shade of purple, I like to pair it with darker denim, and my black lace up sandals. The neck is low, but does have a little cinching, so I don’t normally like to add a necklace. Instead I wear different chunky or dangle earrings to dress it up more. Today I’m wearing my black triangle earrings.




Love this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment