September 11, 2017

Navy Pleat Tank

Like I mentioned last week, navy is one of those colors I love to buy when I find it. For one reason or another, it’s not always available, so when I find it I def try to take advantage! This tank I found when it was still pretty cold up here in the Boston area, but it was so different that I kinda fell in love. I had been (and still am on) on the hunt for a pleated skirt similar to this, so I was a little sad to see that it wasn’t actually a skirt. But then I realized that it’s totally cute and decided to get it!


Since it’s mostly darker colors I paired it with my white denim, to balance the colors out. There is also some grey and white actually in the top, which makes this go together even better. Since the neck line is pretty high, I decided to not wear a necklace, since that would look like too much around my neck. Instead I grabbed my pair of navy tassel earrings (which unfortunately you can't see in these pics)! I like to switch up the shoes I wear, but for these pics I’m wearing these white and tan sandals, to balance everything up.

Attempting to twirl, before realizing, the bottom hem isn't as flowy as I thought...

Why do I look so angry? Ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment