September 06, 2017

Wedding Tips: Tipping your Vendors

One thing that can easily be over looked in your wedding planning is tipping your vendors. For me, the actual day was soo busy and fast, that if I didn't hand them off to my mom to take care of, I would have totally forgotten! Which obviously wouldn't have been good! PS-thanks Mom!

The best way to think about tipping your vendors is this: they are specialized in the industry they work for. They are at your wedding for you and your partner, and while yes you're paying them, showing them your appreciation is encouraged (along with leaving a super review online). When you go out to eat you expect to tip for service and meal, so why wouldn't you for this?

But how much are you supposed to tip? Unfortunately there is no cut and dry answer. Wouldn't that be nice?! When I was looking for info about how much to tip, I combined a few different sources that I felt comfortable with. I was def of the mindset that you should tip, so how much is good? Below are a few of the sources I used:

Here

Here

Here




No comments:

Post a Comment