December 13, 2016

Pinspiration: Mickey Ornament

Hello Darlings!

Today's Pinspiraton is for the Disney fan in you or your life (originally found here). I originally found this when looking for simple Christmas decorations to make. B and I didn't have very many at the time, and I wanted some easy and quick things to do to make our apartment more festive.

found here

Needless to say, this will be another really fast and easy DIY (find another easy Christmas DIY here). For this project, all you'll need is a red ornament, black sharpie and two white buttons (see another button project here), and hot glue.

Missing from this picture: buttons

First, I took the ornament and with the sharpie colored the top third completely in. Since it's a sharpie, I left it to dry for an hour or so to make sure it was completely dry (I know I didn't need to wait that long). Once the sharpie was dry, I took the buttons and hot glued them slightly below the black line.





And that's it! Super easy! Happy DIYing!

No comments:

Post a Comment