December 12, 2016

Pink Scallop Skirt, Grey Sweater

At the end of summer I was looking for a fun new skirt, and I wanted it to have the scalloped detailing. While on the Asos website, I found this adorable one and ordered it immediately! The only problem: I wasn't sure what my size would be (first time Asos shopper here), so when it came in, it was two sizes too big! Major bummer. Given the time of year I bought it, it was on a major discount and I knew I couldn't exchange it for a smaller size, so I ended up just taking it to my dry cleaners/seamstress and she took it in for me. After she had finished it, and I was able to finally wear it, I was so excited I decided not to wait until Spring, when it would be warm enough to actually wear it.



Naturally I needed to balance this light colored, skirt with something warmer for the winter season. So I decided to pair it with this fun sparkly-silver sweater, which is totally helping get my in the holiday spirit! But it was missing something: a scarf. I've always liked pinks and blues together so that was a no brainer for me, and on top of it this blanket scarf has a light grey in it, which goes perfectly with my sparkly-silver sweater.



For my shoes, I've been wearing this outfit with pointed grey flats. I'm actually still on the hunt for the perfect light-grey booties (preferably with a low heel, but flat is fine too). So if any of you find the perfect pair, help your girl out! :) Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment