November 19, 2018

The Future is Female

I often try to find pieces for my wardrobe that I can layer and get more use out of. Open front sweaters definitely fall into this category. I usually grab neutral colors, so I can throw them over most outfits and still look fine. This is what I had in mind when I found today's sweater. Of course, how soft and warm it is really helped convince me that I needed it even more. :)


Since it's a neutral, I can really wear it with anything. I've defiantly worn it over many of my tops already this Fall. But I think "The Future is Female" tee, is probably my favorite. Of course, I love the saying on the front, but I also really like the color combination of the tee and sweater.


I've paired it with my lighter destroyed denim and Chuck Taylors. It's super comfy and great for running errands or hanging out in. Because it's a bit of a casual outfit, I didn't add any jewelry, keeping it pretty simple and pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment