September 03, 2018

Navy Floral Dress

As I mentioned at the beginning of summer, I was on the hunt for new dresses. I didn't go too crazy, but I think I was pretty successful. This was one of the dresses that found it's way to my closet.


I really love the colors in it. I don't have too much of these colors in general, but definitely not together. Honestly, I hadn't even thought about combining these colors until I saw this dress. Of course they look great together, I might try to combine them in other outfits in the future!


For this outfit, I really didn't want to add too much more to distract or overwhelm my look. But I was really excited because I was able to wear my straw Pinspiration (here) handbag with it! Side note, I've definitely been wearing it all summer, but I really like it with this dress.


Figuring out what shoes to wear with it was pretty easy because in the details are this caramel color that I also have in this strappy heal. And I added my off white flower stud earrings to tie it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment