July 10, 2018

Pinspiration: Pom Bag

Pom Pom bags are really trendy this summer. You can literally find them everywhere! Even in Michaels! I don't normally try to make any clothes or accessories, but when I saw the supplies available, I thought why not? I did, however, cheat a little, with some pre-built parts...baby steps right?

You can buy these here

Here's what you'll need:
Straw bag--style up to you
Pom-poms--colors and size up to you
Hot glue


As I mentioned I found this plain straw bucket bag. I'd been interested in getting a bag this style in the first place. And I've been looking to get a straw bag, so to find both styles in one bag, double yes! And since I found pre-made pom-poms too, all I had to do was figure out how to attach them. I can't sew, so there had to be another way. And there is, a way simpler way. I literally just lined up the three pom-poms and hot glued them on. Easy-peasy! And if the poms start to fall off a little, it's an easy fix with a little dab of hot glue. So simple and so cute!


Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment