September 20, 2018

Blue with Sliver Details & Bell Sleeves

My love for bell sleeves continue! The sleeves are pretty sheer, making it pretty light to wear, even in warm weather like what we're having this week. I've been on the hunt for transitional pieces, because the weather here has been pretty up and down. I'm not ready to pull out my lighter sweaters that I had packed away before the summer. So I want to find some open sweaters to throw over tees and tanks, that I'm not ready to pack away yet.


The dots on this top are silver, which in the right light can look white. Which is why I paired this with my white denim, and of course my white slides. Since the top itself has the different details, I didn't want to add any extra jewelry that would make this outfit look a little overwhelming.



No comments:

Post a Comment