September 24, 2018

Black with Flowers Open Front Sweater

As I've  mentioned previously, I've been on the hunt for transitional pieces that allow me to live in the denial that it's getting cooler, while still dressing for the actual temperature outside. I've been gravitating to open-front sweaters, like this one, and layering (more on that later).


This open-front sweater is great because it's a little lighter, so if it ends up getting really warm out, I won't over heat. And it has a fun floral print, makes me feel like I put a little more effort into my outfit than I actually did.



Sine the background on the sweater is black, I paired it with a black tank, jeans and peep toe booties. When it gets a little cooler out, I will add a long sleeve shirt under it for an added layer. It's so simple, but really cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment