July 12, 2018

Embroidered Skirt

I've mentioned a few times, I live in dresses in the warmer months. But this year, I think I'm switching it up a little bit. I've been a little more interested in skirts and the outfits I can make with them. I've started by adding today's skirt to my closet and I'm totally obsessed.

Clearly still a little pale...
I've seen other bloggers wearing this skirt, and that normally means that it's totally sold out everywhere. So when I found it, and for super cheap, I knew I had to get it! The embroidery is such a fun detail that takes a simple black skirt to the next level. Because there are a few colors on the details on the skirt, I could pair it with a few different tops, but so far my fave is this tanks. It's super light and balances all the colors out. And to tie it all together, I added my strappy black sandals and black crossbody.



No comments:

Post a Comment