July 13, 2018

Trends: Swimsuits

Summer is FINALLY here!! Who else is super excited, like me?!

Being a New Englander, I only get a short amount of time to enjoy the heat. I know a lot of people who are ok with this, and even think it's too long, but I love it. And the best thing to do on these super hot days? Go to the beach, lake, river, or pool. There are so many options, even if you live in a land-locked state.

With every new season, comes a whole new reason to go shopping. But to be honest, my body is ever changing, and my comfort level in a bathing suit is too. Luckily there are SO many styles out there, that I can choose different coverage, or lack of, for different trips to the beach. Here's some that I want to try out this summer:


Here
Here
Here



Here
Here
Here




Here
Here
Here
 Lol, clearly I really like this color!


No comments:

Post a Comment