April 30, 2018

Black, White, Ruffles and Lace Skirt

This sweater was a find when I was feeling really uninspired by my wardrobe and the weather. While the weather still is pretty difficult, I’ve gotten a renewed excitement toward my closet. And I think this top helped. It’s a pretty light sweater, but still warm enough to keep me a little warm. And it has ruffles AND polka dots! How cute!


Well, a few weeks ago I had worn it with my white denim. This is still one of my fave outfits, but I wanted to get more use out of the sweater. So I’ve playing with different ways I could wear it without the white jeans. Then I remembered this white lace skirt (which had been packed away for the winter).

The skirt is a little see thru, so I decided to wear the sweater untucked. I threw on pearl earrings then added these strappy black sandals. So cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment