April 26, 2018

Pink Tie Top

This top is actually a t-shirt that I’ve been dying to wear without a sweater or blazer over it. It’s so light and cute, I wanna show it off! I don’t have a whole lot of pink, so when I found this I thought it would be a great addition for Spring. And the tie front detail really adds a little something extra to an otherwise simple top.

Since Spring has really taken its time getting here this year, I’ve started wearing my normal spring clothes with layers. I’m so tired of wearing my bulky sweaters and boots. They’re super comfy and warm, but it’s almost May, enough is enough. So I’ve been wearing a lot of layers, and luckily this top works well with them too.

Since the pink is a lighter shade, I like to pair my black jeans and black booties (in cold weather, but I'm totally busting out these strappy sandals since it's been in the 60s this week!)  with it. It’s the balance of the light and the dark that I really like. And since I've needed to wear a sweater or something, I’ve been adding this cute black blazer to keep my warm. And since the opening at the top is connected, I didn’t want to add a necklace, which would make it too busy. So instead I added these cute silver chunky earrings, to dress up and add a little more detail to the outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment