May 03, 2018

White tee with Ruffle Sleeves

How cute is this top? It’s so simple and flirty, I just love it! Sometimes a simple white top can really make an outfit. But then sometimes a little extra detail is even better. When I first saw this, I didn’t realize the sleeves were blue striped and ruffled. I almost walked right by it. This simple extra detail really made it for me.

Since the top is white and there isn’t a lot of blue, I have lots of options of what to wear it with. I will probably wear it many different ways this summer! The first way I’m wearing it though, is with my dark jeans and white slides, since I'm totally obsessing over them. Nice and simple for the first outfit. But I definitely wanted to add a little more to it, so I added these clear crystal studs. Perfect!



No comments:

Post a Comment