January 01, 2018

Welcome 2018!

Darlings! 2018 is finally here! I can't believe it. As I mentioned in my last post, 2017 was an amazing year for me and B. We are super excited to see what 2018 has to offer.


So my first outfit of 2018 is this adorable pineapple sweater. If you're not aware of the symbolism of the pineapple, you can read more about it here. I figured, what better way to welcome in the new year than with a pineapple sweater! I found it when I was Christmas shopping for my family (oops!).


On the hanger, it looked REALLY long. But the length is actually perfect, and, even better, it's soo soft! I definitely have a thing for really soft things, which was one main reasons I ended up buying this. And something that I don't expect, but love to find in sweaters, it's surprisingly warm. This may sounds a little weird, why wouldn't a sweater be warm? But I have found and own so many sweaters that are perfect in 50-60 degree weather, but in case you've missed it, it's been in the teens and colder here recently.


I love to pair it with black pants and booties, since most of the pineapples are black. I have some short, ankle booties that I normally wear with it, but since it's been SO freezing, I wore it with my black riding boots. The gold zipper on my boots ties in nicely with the gold pineapples! 

No comments:

Post a Comment