December 29, 2017

A Year in Review: 2017

This has hands down been one crazy whirlwind year. Anyone else feel like that? B and I have had everything from wonderful small moments, to big milestones. And I know that we are in for many more year like this. Here's a quick review of our year:

January
I went to the Women's March in Boston and felt totally inspired by all of the badass women (and men) there.


February
I officially transitioned to a new position at my job.

X

March
I had my Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party and B had his Bachelor Party

 

 


April
Lots of last minute crazy before our wedding day!

X

May
We go married!
And went on a Honeymoon
And my Grandmother passed away

 

 


 














In Loving Memory
1935-2017












June-August
Lots of little moments with friends and family.

October
We moved into our new apartment
And the girls and I went away on our first trip with all four of us!

 

November
We host our first annual Friendsgiving


December
Meet and take home the newest member of our family: Luna




2017 was an absolutely amazing. Despite major lows, there were so many highs. I can't wait to see what 2018 has to offer! 

2 comments:

  1. A whirlwind year for you and B and your whole family. Hope 2018 will be a very good year for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was! Thank you, I hope you and Sandy, and your whole family have a wonderful 2018 too!

    ReplyDelete