January 02, 2018

Pinspiration: Date Night Ideas

Today's Pinspiration is great for either a Holiday gift or for Valentine's day. Date night envelops! Personally I like to give it for Christmas, so we can use the ideas for the entire year ahead. Do you and your partner have trouble deciding what you want to do on date night? Or do you fall into a routine going to the same places all the time? Well this gift allows you to try out different things (and sometimes paying for them ahead of time) to keep date night fun! B and I tend to go to the same few places for date night (which we love so isn't a problem, but sometimes it's nice to change it up a bit!) With this DIY you can plan out a years worth of dates!

This version found here

This version found here


Here's what you'll need:
12 plain manila envelopes or 12 letter sized envelopes
tickets/passes/etc to 12 different date nights

The hardest part will be deciding what things to do! *Please keep in mind it's completely up to you on how many you want to do, I found ideas that I could "recycle" every couple of months. But if you only want to plan out every other month or only 3 months out of the year go for it!

Here are some date ideas I'm looking into doing:

Paint night
 B and I at a paint night a few years ago

Couples Massage

X
A game with our favorite sports team

Patriots game this October

A concert with our favorite singer or band

Kasey Musgraves concert in Boston in 2015
Dance lessons
Details here
Cooking lessons

Details here


Beer/Wine/Food Festival

Details here

Details here
Details here

Of course trying new restaurants and going to the movies are always classic choices too!

I plan on doing a couple of months worth of nice restaurants and movies, which is why my list isn't 12 different ideas. Again, my ideas are things I know we like doing or things I know we both want to try, but there are so many more ideas out there. Scrolling thru Groupon or LivingSocial you can find things you never even thought of!

Happy planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment