December 18, 2017

Silver Sweater

I've had this sweater for a few years now, but it's so cute and festive, I can't part with it. While I have been wearing more gold, I tend to gravitate toward silver. So naturally when I found this sweater, I knew I'd get a lot of wears out of it.


I normally like to bust it out around the holidays because of the sparkles. It helps me feel more festive and really get into the holiday spirit. Since it's silver, I consider it a "neutral" and can wear it with almost anything. I really like to wear it with dark blue, black or maroon jeans. But I also wear it with my blue or faux leather skirts.


Today, I'm wearing it with a new pink scallop skirt and a navy blanket scarf. It's festive, but comfy. And since it's cold and I'm in a skirt, the blanket scarf really helps keep me warm. This skirt, I've had for a little while as well. I'm still figuring out my fave way to wear, but I really like this combination!


No comments:

Post a Comment