December 11, 2017

Black and White Bunnies

Victoria Beckham had a line at Target a few months ago. There were so many adorable pieces, so choosing what I was going to get was really challenging! Also I totally wanted to pre-plan and buy some of the little girls clothes for a future daughter or niece (knowing my luck, my siblings and I will only have boys).


I ended up getting this long sleeved black dress with white collar. This dress is very simple (like most of VB's designs), but it has one really cute detail that I couldn't pass up: bunnies on the collar! I am always looking for long sleeved dresses since I like to wear dresses year round, but it gets really cold here. Almost everyone has told me this would be a perfect Easter dress because of the bunnies, so I already know another occasion I can wear it to!


Since I plan on wearing this when it gets cold, I will pair it with black booties. But when it's a little warm, I will pair it with black sandal heels. Since the design is very simple, I don't want to wear anything too distracting, so I like to wear it with simple stud earrings and put a little twist in my hair. So cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment