December 06, 2017

Blush Bell Sleeves

Another cute find from Target's new collection! This blush bell sleeve sweater is super soft. That was one of the main reasons why I bought it. That and I love this color! It's super cute and a totally easy sweater for anyone to pull off.


I love pairing this shade of pink with dark grey. I always forget about my dark grey jeans, so when I find a top that goes really well with them, I tend to wear it more often. Even though I wear it with my grey jeans more often, I also really like it with black or blue jeans too. There are so many options with this!


For today's outfit, I (of course) paired it with my dark grey jeans and black flats. The sweater itself, is really simple and the bell sleeves are not too big, so sometimes I like to pair it with a statement necklace or big dangle earrings. Today, I chose to leave it simple, but have my reflective sunnies ready! So cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment