December 28, 2017

Gold Foil Tee

I found this shirt a few years ago for a Black Friday outfit to wear to work when I was still in store side retail. It was festive and the short sleeves kept me cool while running around a busy store.


At the time I wasn't allowed to wear jeans to work, so I wore it with black pants. Over the years, I started wearing it with dark blue jeans, but I still wear it with black jeans. I've also changed from wearing it as a Christmas top, to a New Years. Wearing sparkle makes me feel very festive, and even though this isn't exactly sparkles, it's a kind of shine that reminds me of the holidays. It's certainly one of the best tops to wear bringing in the new year!


This year I'm wearing it with my black jeans and booties. And I've added my layered metal necklace for a little edge. Happy New Years everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment