September 25, 2017

Black and White T-Shirt Dress

Today's t-shirt dress is one of my go-tos when I'm not entirely sure what I want to wear. It's super flowy and easy to throw on with a pair of converse or some wedges. Since the dress is pretty relaxed, I tend to wear it while running errands with my hair up in a messy bun. I've never really been a run-out-in-my-yoga-pants type (no hate if you are), so this is my I-don't-feel-like-dressing-up-but-I'm-here-in-public sort of look. And because the material is wicked comfy It feels like I'm still in my yogas on my couch! Hooray!


As I mentioned I tend to wear this dress with converse, because errands are just easier in flats. And now that the weather has gotten cooler, I like to throw on my denim jacket to keep warm. It also helps give me a little more shape, since t-shirt dresses tend to be pretty shapeless.





No comments:

Post a Comment